League Rules & Regulations Jun 4, 2020 17:46:55 GMT -5 TheShowJordanRichards likes this
Post by Emperor Ihsahn on Jun 4, 2020 17:46:55 GMT -5
The League Rules & Regulations
• 12 week season.
• Players face each other in head to head match-weeks.
• The match-week will last 7 days.
• Matches randomly scheduled prior to start of season.
• Playoff matches are scheduled based on season standings.
• Playoff matches last 2 weeks.
• There will be a 1 month off-season between seasons.
2. Standings & Points
• In head to head matches points are tallied based on a combined total of points earned by each players wrestlers.
• Points are awarded based on the performance of a wrestler on a televised event during the week of the league match.
• League standings are determined by cumulative points earned by a players roster.
• Matches against opponents will be tallied on the final day of the match-week.
• Victory over your match-week opponent earns a bonus 3 points, in the event of a draw both players receive 1 point.
• Points are awarded as follows: 3 Points for Knockout/Submit win, 2 Points for Pinfall win, 1 Point for DQ & Countout wins, 1 point for a Draw.
• Bonus points will be awarded for: 1 Point Champion Retain/Title Win, 1 point for your wrestler defeating your match-week opponents wrestler.
• Match-week winners will be awarded a bonus 3 points.
• After 12 match-weeks the top 4 players based on points will qualify for the playoffs (In the event of a tie in the standings that affects the playoffs then the qualifying team will be decided based on title retentions and head to head results with the other player equal on points.)
• If two players are tied on points in the standings then the player with the most title retentions will gain the advantage.
• If two players are tied on points and on title retentions following the conclusion of the 14 day playoff series then there will be a 24 hour sudden death tie breaker which will continue every 24 hours until one player is ahead in points.
3. Draft & Roster
• Each player will draft their roster.
• Drafts will be held once a year or after every two seasons.
• Draft orders will be generated randomly.
• Draft will be a snake format (seed 1-7, 7-1, 1-7).
• Each subsequent round will continue until each player has the required 15 wrestlers.
• The maximum size of a players roster will be 15 wrestlers.
• Each roster must have 11 wrestlers (No limit on gender) and 2 tag teams (tag teams must consist of 2 wrestlers only, if there are three then only two may be drafted as a team).
• If a player is absent for the draft then they will select their roster the following day.
• Rosters will carry over into season 2.
4. Injured Reserve & Cut System
• Each player will have 2 injured reserve cuts per season.
• If a wrestler becomes injured, suspended or fired then he or she becomes eligible to be waived to the IR list.
• Placing a wrestler on the IR list makes him a free agent and he can be signed by other players using the same system.
• After placing a wrestler on the IR list you may sign a free agent as a replacement.
• There are no extensions or exceptions after a player use their 2 IR cuts.
• IR cuts will not be permitted following the conclusion of the regular season in week 12.
• Cuts are limited to 5 per season.
• Players can cut wrestlers for any reason of their choosing.
• Cuts will cost the player $5,000 in eCash each.
• Signing a replacement wrestler will not cost anything.
• Cuts will not be permitted after week 12.
• Tag teams are treated as individual wrestlers for both IR and Cuts.
• eCash will be awarded various ways throughout the season.
• Match-week wins over league opponents earn $750
• Wrestler(s) winning a title earns $250
• Wrestler(s) retaining retaining a title $250
• 24/7 Title matches are NOT counted for any aspect of The League.
• The League Council will announce cash rewards for various matches throughout the season (Royal Rumble, Ladder Matches, PPV main events, etc).
• eCash can be wagered only in The Speakeasy section
• All bets in The Speakeasy is out of the jurisdiction of The League and not sanctioned
6. League Council
• The League Council will be responsible for the running of the league.
• The League Council will consist of 3 members (The Indy Otaku TheShowJordanRichards @Emperor Ihsahn).
• All League Decisions need to be approved by majority decision.
• Trades need to be approved by the League Council
• All league based decisions will be made by the League Council.
• Chairshot will be an alternate member of the League Council in situations where one of the other three members are involved in a pending decisions.
• Players can make appeals or lodge requests via the appropriate thread.
• The League Council will respond to all requests within 72 hours.